Thursday, February 11, 2021

I will setup and manage your google ads adwords PPC campaigns within 24 hours

 In the past eight years, I've been focusing on PPC (pay per click) ads management primarily on Google, Facebook, Taboola, and Outbrain. 

I am super expertise in developing new PPC campaigns, optimizing existing PPC campaigns, and improving ROI, Lead generation, and sales. 



✡️✡️My Service includes:✡️✡️


♻️ Google AdWords Setup

♻️ Google Search Campaign

♻️ Google Display Campaign

♻️ product feed and Google Shopping Ads Campaign

♻️ Keyword research (Ahrefs. Google Keyword Planner. Google Trends. )

♻️ Conversation tracking

♻️ Targeted Audience

♻️ Create Ad extension/ site links

♻️ Competitor Research

♻️ Re-targeting/Re-marketing

♻️ Add CTA Button

♻️Create a custom audience & lookalike audience.

♻️ Ad optimization.

♻️Campaign daily optimization

♻️Full monthly report

♻️Long and Short Tail Keyword


What will you get?


  • Click-through rate will be Higher (CTR)
  • Return On Investment will be High
  • Pay per click (PPC)
  • Cost per click will decrease significantly(CPC)
  • Improved quality score of keywords
  • High Conversion Rate


NOTE: Please contact me before placing the order so we can have a brief conversation about your goal.



























No comments:

Post a Comment